I selfishly needed to make a larger table for photographing my finished products. I wanted something that had a higher end feel with rich wood grains. I just happened to have this Ikea table and formatted the wood quilt to fit right on top!
Ikea table used:
NOTE: THE PHOTO MEASUREMENT SHOULD READ 23 x 47 inches.
Files are formatted as SVG, DXF, PDF, and AI.
- Cut by Color Files - Formatted to fit in 18.5 x 10.85 inch cut area. Piece together and glue to the table
- Separated Master - for those that want to resize and add their own kerf adjustment (more advanced)
- Shared Lines - for those with a big laser and don't care about kerf
- DIY size - great for classes
- Color planners to plan out colors and help with piece placement