I love a traditional quilt design. This could be styled in so many ways depending on the wood that is used... or maybe just paint!
Files are formatted as SVG, PDF, DXF, and AI
- Cut by Color - Great for lasers like a Glowforge. Files are sorted by color and sized not larger than 18.5 x 10.85 inches. You must be able to cut a backer outside of your laser 24 x 24 inches.
- Shared Lines - If you have a laser large enough and don't care about kerf. Or you can use to make a smaller straight cut file.
- Separated Shapes - This can be used to make the quilt file the size you need, sort the shapes, and add offset for kerf.
- DIY Option for those that want a smaller fun project. Even great for paint parties!
- Color planners for easy piece placement